The Band in Manchester
day excursion - by coach
Price from £62.50 per person*
Departures from 16th Sep 2017 to 30th Sep 2017
Now the "fastest–selling show in history".
Take a boy band full of manicured and coiffed teen idols barely old enough to shave, and add a bunch of fans full to bursting with devotion and boy–band mania – if that's not the stuff of musical comedy, what is?
And who better to write it than Tim Firth, writer of Calendar Girls and Kinky Boots, who's joined forces with best mate Gary Barlow of Take That to create a hilarious send–up of celeb culture that was positively aching to be written.
With songs by Take That and featuring the star talents of BBC One's Let It Shine competition winners, this is going to be a rocking night out in Manchester so book early as tickets are strictly limited.
This tour is organised and operated by Omega Holidays plc ABTA V4782 ATOL 6081
- Gallery ticket (face value £29.50) for the matinee performance of The Band at the Opera House Theatre
- Return coach travel from your chosen departure point
- VAT at 20%
Saturday The coach departs in the morning to arrive in Manchester around 11:00am –11:30am, where you have some free time in the city until the 2.30pm matinee at the Opera House Theatre. Your excursion includes a £29.50 ticket for the Gallery (Upper Circle), but you can upgrade to Stalls for a supplement. The coach will depart for home after the show.
TICKET UPGRADES, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
- Gallery ( Upper Circle ) ticket, value £29.50 – included. Note that the Gallery is reached by 81 steps with no lift, and there is limited leg room.
- Stalls ticket, value £39.50 at a supplement of £20
- Stalls ticket, value £49.50 at a supplement of £30
This break is a day trip and therefore does not use a hotel
If you would like to join our mailing list then please enter your email address below.